Visual snow research study seeks trial volunteers
Participants sought who have a diagnosis of either visual snow syndrome or migraine
What is the study about?
The aim of this trial is to further understand the brain processes underlying visual snow syndrome and migraine.
Who can take part?
Researchers are looking for participants:
- Ages 18 and over
- Have a diagnosis of either visual snow syndrome or migraine
If I take part, what will it involve?
If you agree to take part, a study doctor will conduct the appropriate assessments to ensure you are suitable for the study. You will then be asked to:
- Have a telephone call with a researcher
- Attend a study appointment
- Complete questionnaires and a physical examination
- Undergo non-invasive and non-painful neurophysiological tests (transcranial magnetic stimulation and electroencephalography)
Full details of the trial, and your involvement, will be provided by the study team and also explained during your first visit or telephone call.
You are encouraged to ask as many questions, and take as much time as you need, in order to make an informed decision about whether to take part.
If you would like to take part in the study or if you have any questions please contact the Visual Snow Research Team via email: email@example.com