Do your own fundraising
Fundraise to help people with migraine
Every year #TeamMigraine fundraise for The Migraine Trust in many different ways – from spinathons to open gardens, climbing mountains to bake sales, the list goes on. Whatever you choose to do to fundraise for The Migraine Trust, we will be on hand to support you.
Let us know what you are planning on doing and we will send you your fundraising pack.
Order your free fundraising pack by using the form at the bottom of the page.
Meet #TeamMigraine member Dawn
Dawn Oldale raised hundreds of pounds to help people with migraine by undertaking an eight-hour spinathon. She and her daughter Molly both live with hemiplegic migraine.
“This is a debilitating condition, raising awareness and giving support will hopefully help others. Molly, my daughter, had an attack just a few days ago. She also suffers with hemiplegic migraine attacks, which breaks my heart, and to think I’m able to help others means so much to me.”
Top fundraising tips
Whether you want to run a 5k, hold a bake sale or climb a mountain, there’s a perfect event for you. Because of your fundraising we will be able to fund and promote life-changing research, provide support to people affected by migraine that need it most and campaign for change.
You can take on a physical challenge, whether you’re at home or taking part in a big event! Our events for the year can be found here.
Alternatively you can hold your own personalised event, taking part in an activity that you plan yourself. Whether it’s 100 laps of your local park, a Santa Run in your local village or a Tough Mudder with your team at work, we’d be delighted to support your fundraising.
Other fundraising ideas
Challenge events aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but there are plenty of other ways to get involved!
- Host a #TeamMigraine coffee morning
- Hold a collection
- Organise a dress down day at work, or a non-uniform day at school
- Have family and friends join you for a quiz night
- Impress your colleagues and friends with a bake sale
The world’s your oyster when it comes to fundraising—let your imagination run wild!
Kick-starting your fundraising
- Whenever you fundraise it’s so important to set-up a fundraising page so all of your friends and family can donate. To do this, go to Just Giving and select ‘Fundraise’. It’s really straightforward and takes less than five minutes to get the essentials done.
- Share your fundraising page with everyone! It’s important to let them know what you’re doing, why you’re fundraising for us and what their support will do for people affected by migraine. Send your page to people on social media, include it in your email signature and don’t be afraid to ask them for their help. Be proud to be a part of #TeamMigraine
- Once you know what you’d like to do, let us know! We can help you get started with a running vest or t-shirt and provide you with balloons and other materials to make your fundraising a success
Paying in your sponsorship money
Please click here to find out how to pay your sponsorship money in.
The world is your oyster when it comes to fundraising. We are here to support you as you fundraise. If you have any questions, please get in touch with the fundraising team by completing our contact form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 9510 150.