Need inspiration for fundraising ideas? We've got you covered
You can take on a physical challenge, whether you’re at home or taking part in a big event! Our events for the year can be found here.
Alternatively you can hold your own personalised event, taking part in an activity that you plan yourself. Whether it’s 100 laps of your local park, cold water dips for a month, a Santa Run in your local village or a Tough Mudder with your team at work, we’d be delighted to support your fundraising.
Other fundraising ideas
Challenge events aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but there are plenty of other ways to get involved!
- Host a #TeamMigraine coffee morning
- Sell old clothes and household items on Vinted or eBay
- Hold a collection instead of receiving a birthday gift
- Organise a dress down day at work, or a non-uniform day at school
- Have family and friends join you for a quiz night
- Hold a golf day
- Hold a collection in your local community
- Impress your colleagues and friends with a bake sale
The world’s your oyster when it comes to fundraising—let your imagination run wild!
Get in touch with our lovely fundraising team to order a fundraising pack or talk about your amazing fundraising ideas today at firstname.lastname@example.org