Paediatric (6-17 years) research studies in chronic and episodic migraine
Recruiting 6-17 year olds with either chronic or episodic migraine
Details of trial
Amgen is currently running two migraine paediatric studies in the UK. It is currently recruiting 6-17 year olds with either chronic or episodic migraine.
If you choose to participate, and if the study is right for you, you will be in this study for about seven months where you will receive either investigational medicine or placebo.
Following this, there will be an optional 40-week extension phase during which all patients will receive the investigational medicine.
Find out more
If you would like find out more or would like to take part in this trial, please contact one of the below centres depending on your location. Prior to doing this, we advise that you or your parents speak to your GP regarding the study.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London under Dr Prab Prabhakar (A referral from an NHS paediatrician is needed for referral to this site)
- Contact details: email@example.com
- Royal Hospital for Children, Glasgow under Dr Ishaq Abu Arafeh
- Contact details: Ishaq.Abu-Arafeh@ggc.scot.nhs.uk
- Evelina Childrens Hospital, London under Dr Ming Lim
- Contact details: Ming.Lim@gstt.nhs.uk
- Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital for Wales, Cardiff under Dr Ne Ron Loh
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with ABPI Code of Practice this is a non-promotional material, which is being used for a clinical trial.